Romantic Honeymoon in Manali
Enriched with natural splendor, charming views, breathtaking aura and insightful cultural heritage, Himachal Pradesh has always been a subject of appeal for a huge number of tourists. For numerous reasons, it appeals the visitors for spending their memorable moments of life.
Day Wise Itinerary
- You will board your bus to Manali from Delhi (Pick Up Point: Majnu Ka Tilla or RK Ashram Metro Station at 05:30 PM. It is an overnight journey by AC Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
- On your arrival in Manali at about 9 AM, check-in to your hotel. After resting for 3 to 4 hours, go for a half day sightseeing of Manali and explore Club House, Hadimba temple, Monastery, Van Vihar and Manu Temple etc. Keep evening free to stroll at Mall for shopping. Have candlelight dinner and overnight stay in Manali over decorated bed.
- After having breakfast at hotel, go for a full day excursion to Rohtang Pass till Snow Point & Solang Valley. Excursion to Rohtang Pass depends on permit. Enjoy all activities on direct payment basis. Return back to hotel by evening and have buffet dinner & overnight stay in Manali.
- After a delicious breakfast, go for an excursion to Manikaran Gurudwara and en-route visit Kasaul and Kullu Shawl Emporiums. Come back to the hotel by evening and have dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
- After breakfast, check out around 12 pm. Spend rest of the day in shopping and relax near Mall Road. In Evening at 4 pm travel by AC Volvo buses from Manali to Delhi for overnight Journey.
Himachal Pradesh has always been a subject of appeal for a huge number of tourists. For numerous reasons, it appeals the visitors for spending their memorable moments of life.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.