Stunningly Beautiful Kashmir
Kashmir is one of the most amazing holiday destinations that is visited by a large number of domestic and international tourists every year. It shines like a jewel in the tourism industry of India. Right from meadow of flowers to picturesque lakes and excursions, this holiday package available at Freezemyride combines all.
Day Wise Itinerary
- Meet our representative at the Srinagar airport and get transfer to the hotel / deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon, you will be taken for a Shikara ride on Dal Lake. Enjoy dinner at the hotel / houseboat and overnight stay.
- Enjoy breakfast at hotel and leave for morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, including the Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities (on your own). Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in hotel / deluxe houseboat
- Enjoy leisurely breakfast and head off to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and also, the highest golf course with 18 holes. Enjoy views of the famous Nanga Parvat (Naked Mountain). Later, go for the cable car (Gondola ride) for mountain up to Khilanmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel / houseboat.
- After having breakfast, get driven to Pahalgam. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, the Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu that was built by the King Awantivarman) and enjoy the beautiful countryside. After reaching Pahalgam, enjoy Lidder stream. Later, you can also walk along pony trails with pleasing views of the mountains. Drive back to Srinagar, enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel / deluxe houseboat.
- After having breakfast, check out of the hotel / houseboat and leave for Srinagar Airport to continue with your onward flight.
Right from meadow of flowers to picturesque lakes and excursions, this holiday package available at Freezemyride combines all.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.